Join Jen Piccotti at WMFHA’s July Membership Meeting on July 15th at 11:30 a.m. for the inside scoop on today’s renter, based on the newly released, groundbreaking study, “The 2015 Online Renter Study.”
Your prospective residents in 2015 are not your familiar cast of characters.
In this session:
- Uncover the clues to who this new prospect is
- Learn what technology they are using in their search
- Discover the top items on their “must have” list
- The newest player in the game (new construction) is a worthy, though beatable, opponent.
- **BREAKING NEWS** Learn what motivates today’s renter to renew!
Who Should Attend?
- Any WMFHA member
- On-site multi-family professionals
- Regional level multi-family management professionals
- Multi-Family Suppliers
**This meeting qualifies for 1 Continuing Education Credit (CEC) for CAM, CAPS, AIMS, NALP and CAS Designates**